Hey everyone, Patrick here,
So I’ve talked in the past about my eagle project, which is this upcoming weekend. A few people have said they can help, but many are still down as undecided. If you can help, here’s the information. If you can show up at any point, put it in the group chat or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you plan on attending, you should tell me if you’re coming in advance. I need to know exactly how much help I’m getting.
- The first work on the project will be done after school Friday, May 18. We’ll start around 2:45 and end before 5:30. Bring work gloves, and tools like rakes and shovels since Friday’s work will be only cleaning the trail. This is preliminary work to the trail’s additions.
- The second day of the project will be Saturday, May 19, from 8 AM to no later than noontime. This is the day we’ll be evening out the trail, putting in bordering and gravel. There will be a lot of gravel, so if you can come with a wheelbarrow that will make the work go far faster. Come with work gloves, and make sure to bring a raincoat since there’s a chance of showers. NOTE: Celebrate Milford Day has been postponed, so it should not interfere with schedules.
- I reccomend wearing long pants and socks to protect against ticks or other insects.
- We are going to meet at the soccer fields of Milford High School. If bringing a car, there is a parking lot right at the site.
- Both days I will bring snacks, water and gatorade.
- To your benefit, I will be recording your individual hours of volunteer time.
- Reminder: if you can’t be there when we start, you can come later and help.
- Hopefully, by the end of Satuday, the project will be wrapped up. If not, we’ll work on Sunday from 8AM to 10.
Thanks in advance,
P.S. so all in all, this is a handy way to get info out. If you have a troop announcement, send it to me and I’ll look into getting it on this page.